Skelwith FoldTouring Facilities
Superb facilities, simple pleasures - all set in serene, forested surroundings
We have a wide range of facilities at Skelwith Fold Caravan Park including:
- A well-stocked shop with all the essentials, alongside local produce and gifts. Click here to visit the shop page.
- 5 acre recreation area with views to the surrounding fells and mountains, ideal for family picnics, you may even spot a Red Squirrel or family of Deer. Additionally there are over 100 acres of Woodland to explore, great for Dog walking.
- Fully equipped modern shower and toilet blocks. The premium pitch toilet block even has under-floor heating!
- Trust Library featuring a wide and varied range of books for children and adults. You are also welcome to bring any of your old unwanted books and we will give these to our secret librarian. WiFi Internet access is also available in the Library, tokens for this can be purchased in the shop for £1.00 per hour. If you don’t have an internet device you can use our library computer online for £2 per hour.
- Large spacious laundrette with washing machines and tumble dryers as well as an extra-large washer and dryer for awkward loads. You’ll also find an ironing board and iron, laundry soap dispenser, large drying room ideal for wet waterproofs and boots, even a vending machine serving Rijo coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
- A wonderful play area Adventure playground with zip-slide, swings and a zip wire.
- Plus a wonderfully versatile astroturf sports pitch with goal posts and basket ball nets.
Facilities also include:
- Electric bicycle hire. Click here to visit the bicycle hire page.
- Disabled facilities.
- Chemical toilet disposal & Drive over Motorhome greywater disposal.
- Gas cylinder exchange.
- Dog, bike and welly wash!