We are delighted that we have been given the green light by the government to reopen from Saturday 4th July – and we cannot wait to welcome you all back to Skelwith Fold after this enforced absence.
As we await the government guidance accompanying today’s official statement, our reopening plans are as follows:
– Holiday Home owners may return from Saturday 4th July*
– Seasonal Touring Pitch holders may return from Saturday 4th July*
– New touring and glamping bookings are being accepted from Saturday 1st August onwards
– Existing bookings from Wednesday 15th July onwards will be honoured
– New bookings from Wednesday 15th July to Saturday 1st August will be taken in due course, once we have had the opportunity to try and test the new measures we will be implementing to protect our staff and guests. Please be patient if you are wanting to book in this time – our top priority is safety and we will not rush this process.
*The time we will reopen on Saturday 4th July is TBC and we will be in touch to confirm this nearer the time