While things are starting to “get back to normal” here are a few notes on what we will be doing to keep everyone as safe as possible.
– We do have screens up in the shop and reception and mask wearing is welcomed inside any of our buildings
– Our opening times may have changed. Please see the notice on the doors for up to date times. However, we no longer close at lunch time to re-stock and sanitise so please excuse us if we are doing either of these activities while you are in the shop.
– Toilet cleaning: For your safety and protection, we will be closing the toilet blocks in rotation in order to deep clean and sanitise. Please bear with us during this time and do not enter the toilet whilst it is being cleaned, as some of the products we use may irritate your eyes or throat.
– We suggest the regular use of anti-viral hand sanitizer when coming into contact with communal areas such as toilets, showers, bins and door handles. Hand sanitising stations have been placed at key entrances and exits, please use whenever entering or leaving a building or area.
– Please do not park on the red road outside reception as it interferes with our “fast check-in” area which we have decided to retain following its popularity.
– During this period of recovery and at all times we would ask that you fully co-operate with any instructions given by our Wardens and staff. We are trying to welcome all our guests back safely and would appreciate your co-operation.
– Our play area is open, however can we remind you that it is unsupervised and children must be under the control of parents at all times on the Park. The play area closes at sunset each day.
– If you leave due to feeling unwell or a positive Coronavirus test please do inform us by email or phone so that we can sanitise and make safe the relevant areas for other guests.
Please enjoy your stay with us. Keep safe and respect the safety of other guests.