Each Safari Tent is bursting with everything you could hope for to make your adventure in the Lake District relaxing and comfortable.
Locally sourced produce and essentials are available for purchase in the on site shop, so you can bring as much or as little as you wish.
Safari Tent Facilities
Facilities for our Safari tents in the Lake District include:
- Well-equipped kitchen with twin-hob, microwave combi-oven, fridge, toaster and kettle, plus crockery, pans, glasses and cutlery
- Stylish 3 seater sofa
- 2x rustic ‘fire effect’ indoor heaters
- Super king-size bed (bedding provided)
- 4x full sized single bunks (bedding also provided)
- Bathroom with power shower, WC, sink and heated towel rail (towels provided)
- Superior linen, towels and soft furnishings
- Flat screen TV with built-in Freesat
- Individual decking area with large table and four chairs
- Outdoor lighting
- Car parking (please contact us if you would like to bring several vehicle)
- Cadac BBQ (Gas included)
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Basic toiletries
And much more to discover when you arrive!
Maximum 6 adults.