Skelwith Fold Caravan Park Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Skelwith Fold Caravan Park of Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0HX.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.skelwith.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and personal requirements.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• Third parties we sometimes share data with include NatWest Bank, AirBnB, Paypal, Key Digital and Campstead (Camp Manager).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Provide, operate and improve our services. All data is used to provide, operate and improve our services. We process personal data for the following purposes and based on the following legal bases:
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis for the processing data||Automated decision (Y/N)|
|To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact details.||Contractual obligations||Y|
|To administer your payment and the customer relationship, i.e. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.||Contractual obligations||Y|
|To improve our services and for general business development purposes, such as to develop new products and features and explore new business opportunities.||Pursue legitimate interests||N|
|For customer analysis, to administer our services, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes.||Contractual obligations and pursue legitimate interests||Y|
|To ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.||Contractual obligations||Y|
|To prevent misuse of our services as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure.||Contractual obligations and comply with applicable laws||Y|
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We may also use your data to communicate relevant information regarding used or similar services and to conduct customer satisfaction surveys regarding our services (e.g. after you have contacted our customer service) via electronic communication channels and by phone. If you do not wish to receive such communication, please send an email to email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
• Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Skelwith Fold Caravan Park or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your data within the EU/EEA.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE
• Right to access your data. You may request a transcript of records if you would like to know and verify the information we hold of you. The transcript of records may be requested free of charge.
• Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data insofar as this personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected. However, as a payment processor, certain legal obligations prevents us from immediately deleting parts of your data. These obligations derive from accounting and tax laws, payment and anti-money laundering laws, but also consumer rights laws. What we will do is block the data that we must keep from being used for any other purposes than meeting such legal requirements.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you if the request is deemed to be excessive.
Skelwith Fold Caravan Park built the Skelwith Fold Advanatge app as a Free app. This service is provided by Skelwith Fold Caravan Park at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including booking number and surname. Our app communicates with the third party booking system and then stores small amount of information to help personalise the app experience to your booked holiday.
- The connected web service does not store your booking ID or surname in any form
– Future requests to refresh booking and balance information uses a stored version of your entered booking ID or surname
– Your booking information stored within the app is not accessibile by any other app on your devices operating system and is removed if the app is uninstalled
– This data is completely cleared when you use the logout feature found in the app
– This data is completely cleared when you use the clear data feature found in the app
The app can receive push notifications. You can choose to receive notifications based on their interest/booking type, and disable them if you wish.
– Notifications can be disabled when logging into the app for the first time
– Notifications can be disabled at anytime by navigating to the settings section of the app
– Notifications can be disabled at anytime outside of our app using your devices operating system
The app uses analytics from both Google Firebase, and Flurry Analytics. This is so we can improve the app by seeing which areas are used, and for what purpose.
– We do not report on any sensitive or identifiable information in regards to your booking or user
– Analytics can be disabled at anytime by navigating to the settings section of the app
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 10-November-2020